Monday 11 September 2017

The Poppy Fairy

Hi Everyone,

Mike here with my very first official International Design Team blog post and project. I've been crafting for over 10 years and started to play more with mixed media and art journaling over the last three. I started my YouTube channel in 2015. I've been a fan of IndigoBlu for most of my crafting life!

For my first official project I decided to create a mixed media Poppy Fairy bust using one of the paper mache busts from IndigoBlu and use one of the new release stamps sets called "Wild Poppy". I teamed that up with the Big Butterfly #2 stamp and some IndigoBlu paints, mainly Lime Marmalade, Banana Custard, Ruby Slippers and Emerald City! What a great combination!





You can watch the entire creation process from start to finish by clicking the video link below. Don't forget to give it a thumbs up, share with your friends and subscribe to the IndigoBlu YouTube channel for more videos from the Design Team.



6 comments:

  1. Wow Mike..... what a great and beautiful creation you have made here...IB must be happy to have you in their designers team.....love it.. <3


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Mike and love all the poppies for the skirt and the butterfly wings. I did try to play the video but couldn't get it to work but maybe I was doing something wrong. By the way congratulations on joining the DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on joining the DT. This Poppy Fairy is fantastic just love it. Hugs to you and Ian xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mike, on being a part of the Design Team! They're very wise to have you join them. The "lady" turned out great. As usual, Your detail and creativity astound me. Creative wishes from New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome poppy fairy! It's so beautiful - congratulations on being on the Design Team! xxx

    ReplyDelete