Thursday 17 May 2018

Stamp Focus | Adding Texture to Clean And Simple Card with Anemone And Daisy

Today Ksenija is here and I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial how to easily add texture to a Clean and Simple (CAS) card made with Anemone And Daisy red rubber stamps set.
Anemone and Daisy is a part of the recent floral release by IndigoBlu. This red rubber stamps set contains four floral images that are small enough for making CAS cards.

In this post I will explain and show with pictures how to make a fancy card in four easy steps.

To make this card I chose anemones flowers image and started with stamping it down in watercolour friendly ink down onto a white card stock panel.
I stamped it repeatedly onto a smaller piece of card stock.

I really like the beautiful quote by Victor Hugo from Victorian Garden stamps set and decide to use it for my today's card.

Watercolouring is one of the fastest colouring ways. I loosely coloured the impressions with watercolour markers. The biggest flower stamped onto the small piece of cardstock I coloured more intensively than the rest of the image.
Vintage Frame mask is one of my favourite stencils from IndigoBlu. I used it previously for a Christmas card. I like the feminine touch this stencil adds to cards.

I covered the flower card panel with Vintage Frame, applied texture paste unevenly through it and set aside to air dry.
While the paste was hardening, I fussy cut out the biggest flower from the small piece of cardstock and using embossing pen, bond powder and a heat gun added Unicorn Sparkle.
When the paste air dried, I assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a black card note with a thin foam tape and popped the glittered flower with a thick foam tape for extra dimension.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
IndigoBlu Supplies used:
Anemone And Daisy Red Rubber Stamps Set
Victorian Garden Red Rubber Stamps Set
Vintage Frame Mask
Unicorn Sparkle


No comments:

Post a Comment