Tuesday 19 July 2016

International Design Team Introductions - Day Nine

Today I am delighted to continue to introduce you to another of our new International Design Team the incredable Gio



Hello to everyone, I am Giovanna, GiogioCraft on the web and I’m a crafter and designer from Sardinia, Italy. I started as a scrapbooker 9 years ago, and then I fell in love with MixedMedia: painting, mixing colours, materials and styles. I love to make Altered Art, Stamping, Art Journaling and I like to use alternative/recycled materials in my projects. When I was given a sewing machine, fabric and sewing become a new world to discover.  
At the end of 2013 I took the plunge and quit my job as computer programmer to become a professional crafter. Since then I designed stencils and stamps, and I attended a course on Visual Art in Melbourne, Australia, where I had the chance to get to the basics, like drawing, painting and screen-printing. I am currently in several DT teams, and I have some of my artworks published on English and American magazines. I bring to the team my love for this beautiful line of stamps used in unusual ways, especially on upcycled projects.

4 comments:

  1. What great news! Congratulations gio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Gio! I'm so excited to get to work with you! A big hearty congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your makes! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete