Wednesday 25 May 2016

Word Blocks #1 | Clean and Simple Cards

Hello Everyone and Welcome! Ksenija is here today highlighting Word Block #1 stamp set.


This set contains all occasions words so easy to use for card making. For the cards I demonstrate today I selected Beauty and Thanks words and started with stamping them down to white card stock.


Then I inked Vintage Flourish with light dye inks and rolled it randomly across Word Blocks impressions. The Word Blocks and black mats are die cut with Sizzix Square dies.



To add a little bit of shine and to soften black frames I stamped Honeycomb Background with FlitterGlu and covered the impressions with Chariot of Fire Mega Flakes.


To create main panels I stamped flowers and a rose branch from Live Laugh Love stamp set in Archival ink and coloured the impressions with watercolour markers.


For additional dimension I popped up the Word Blocks with a foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

IndigoBlu Supplies used:
Word Blocks #1
Honeycomb Background
Chariot of Fire Megaflakes
Vintage Flourish
Live Laugh Love

3 comments: